Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desktop Icon Mouseover  (Read 10025 times)
InTime
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2009, 04:34:09 am »

When you mouseover an icon on your Windows 7 desktop, a blue square appears around the icon.

Where in Win7 Style Builder can I modify this blue square?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

InTime
nullz
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 03:18:02 pm »

Windows 7 > taskbar & tray notify > Basic > taskbar > task item button and the others under it, Hope that this helped  Smiley an tip by the way if there's something you can't find allways try to look in the basic folder it could be there to Wink
Spitzen
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Windows 7 Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:41:00 pm »

If I understood it right, he is searching the hover images for the desktop items:
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem
ka-la
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 04:09:08 pm »

Windows 7 > taskbar & tray notify > Basic > taskbar > task item button and the others under it, Hope that this helped  Smiley an tip by the way if there's something you can't find allways try to look in the basic folder it could be there to Wink

So... why you @ vsb 1.4 ?  PIRATED COPY.
InTime
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:33 pm »

Not quite it but you are right when you say that a lot of Aero images can be found in the basic folder!

Thanks for trying to help!

InTime

P.S.:  Spitzen below has the right location...
InTime
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 08:28:33 pm »

If I understood it right, he is searching the hover images for the desktop items:
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem

That's it! Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

InTime
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: