Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can exist commands to rebar or titlebar via utility ?  (Read 9589 times)
idas
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2008, 04:25:38 pm »

so, this is more personal, but it is possible that other people may interest.
all we know that Ave knows much about programming.
a.
can be made a small application/utility that can give us the commands to rebar / addressbar state.(adding png butons to rebar, controling system commands or programs).

Because there is nospace there [rebar / addressbar ] i ''push'' address band ''propertie'', via content margins, so now i have in one of my experimental styles.[SO the place on the left of the addressbar , there where are the designed mac style buttons, is the place for adding the added commads, if possible]

Can we add commands such as those included on folderband and others, for example 1. for having large icons, or small or list etc or 2. for appearing / or close menubar, or  appearing / or close  Detais pane or Preview pane etc and 3. different ones such for example for oppened the addressbar like when we press F4 key on an explorer's window, or when we like to use some of the vista (command) shortcutshttp://http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/WINDOWS-VISTA-SHORTCUTS-85101531 ?

What i mean is that if we could have transparent png buttons on rebar/addressbar [editable with commands] we could have direct acces contol to some commands like to set direct without oppening any menu the large or small icons etc as i described , and to be reprogrammed.[choosing from a number of commands, and editing the png buttons] [i believe that stylertoolbar for vista with resizeable search and adressbar perchaps would be more difficult, so i am asking for a small program which add commands or shortcuts to rebar]  

b, same also can be made a simmilar application/utility for titlebar [adding png butons to titlebar, controling system commands or programs] ?

i dont know the value of difficultie  of this so i have to thank in advance for listening to Ave and all of you, hoping and remaining for an answer.
idas
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 02:59:45 pm »

also it would be the specification of that small application, which in theory i call styler button toolbar, would be as :

thank you , hope have an answer before realeasing my final work [visual styles in mac style for vista]

-----------------
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:07:03 pm by idas » Logged
satukoro
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:13:49 am »

This is very intriguing and rather useful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: