Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caption/Title Bar text (Win7 specific problem)  (Read 15497 times)
Sem
Beginner

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2009, 02:36:48 am »

Ive changed all my caption/title bar text to white and for the most part everything is fine

except if i minimise a window to the task bar and then hover over it (enabling aero peek) the text is black

has anyone else come across this problem before
what property i need to change to make sure the text stays white

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 02:38:33 am by Sem » Logged
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 01:10:48 am »

I have the same problem...

Actually, I just changed something and maybe it'll work for you.. it's working for me, or at least I'd like to think that...

Add white TEXTCOLOR:COLOR property in Active/Inactive states of [Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Aero Peek > Normal > Top], [Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Aero Peek > ToolWindow], and [Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Shadowless Frames > Aero Peek].

Meh, I dunno why but some things don't update like my IE8 windows, so I dunno really.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 01:32:38 am by K-Johnson » Logged
Sem
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 01:01:19 am »

using the latest 1.5 version and that didnt work on my theme

i was hoping there was a global setting somewhere and it was just a case of finding it

anyone else know?
Panda X?

Sad
Sem
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 11:08:20 pm »

Awwwww  Sad Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: