Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toolbar on Taskbar height  (Read 9580 times)
SleeperService
Beginner

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:36:21 pm »

Hi all, I've just resized the small taskbar to occupy 24 pixels using the 10,10,4,4 contentmargins change. Now, I'd like to put a toolbar on this taskbar (an empty one to centre my icons) but the height of these toolbars seem fixed - they immediately cause the taskbar to resize to it's default size. If they're removed, the taskbar switches back to 24 px once again. Is there a way to change the height of these toolbars?
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 06:21:14 pm »

Hi all, I've just resized the small taskbar to occupy 24 pixels using the 10,10,4,4 contentmargins change. Now, I'd like to put a toolbar on this taskbar (an empty one to centre my icons) but the height of these toolbars seem fixed - they immediately cause the taskbar to resize to it's default size. If they're removed, the taskbar switches back to 24 px once again. Is there a way to change the height of these toolbars?

Reduce CONTENTMARGINS:MARGINS to 0, 0, 0, 0

If you use 1.4.1 XMLs: Vista Legacy > Taskbar & Tray Notify > Taskbar > Basic > Toolbar > Button

if you use 1.6 XMLs: Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBar > Basic > ToolBar > Button
SleeperService
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:01 pm »

Ah, thank you - but I do not know which XMLs I use. How can I find this out?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 07:41:57 pm »

Ah, thank you - but I do not know which XMLs I use. How can I find this out?

You probably have 1.4.1. In order to have 1.6.0 you would've installed http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1507.0
SleeperService
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 07:45:53 pm »

Thanks - after I posted, I checked both locations and found the variable in the location for 1.4. May I ask what the advantages of the (presumably newer) XML are?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:49 pm »

Thanks - after I posted, I checked both locations and found the variable in the location for 1.4. May I ask what the advantages of the (presumably newer) XML are?

A lot of items are named that weren't before. Also some items have been moved for better organization so users can find them better.
SleeperService
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 07:49:12 pm »

OK - Thanks to both of you for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: