Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hover & Selected Folder Highlight Colour Change  (Read 13791 times)
Elmer BeFuddled
Beginner

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 03:01:37 pm »

I'm trying to change the highlight colours when you hover over a folder or file and the the same when you select them.

So far I've been told to change the image for the selected folder at  Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem > HotSelected  but when I go to test mode I'm seeing no change.

I've also downloaded an msstyle that's changed the selected and highlighted colour to a lurid green  8) . But when I extract all resources with Restorator, there's not a lurid green image in sight!!  Huh?

I'm assuming that once I find the correct selected image to change, the hover image will be in the same group.

TIA

Elmer
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:12:06 pm »

I'm trying to change the highlight colours when you hover over a folder or file and the the same when you select them.

So far I've been told to change the image for the selected folder at  Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem > HotSelected  but when I go to test mode I'm seeing no change.

I've also downloaded an msstyle that's changed the selected and highlighted colour to a lurid green  8) . But when I extract all resources with Restorator, there's not a lurid green image in sight!!  Huh?

I'm assuming that once I find the correct selected image to change, the hover image will be in the same group.

TIA

Elmer

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ListView > ListItem > Hot, Selected, Selected Not Focus & HotSelected
Elmer BeFuddled
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 01:55:45 pm »

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ListView > ListItem > Hot, Selected, Selected Not Focus & HotSelected
Thanks 3am, that sorted it.
The one I was quoted as Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem > HotSelected came in handy as well as it changed the desktop select highlights.

I'm still confused as to why I can't find any lurid green images when I extract all the resources in the msstyle I downloaded though!  Huh?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:57:56 pm by Elmer BeFuddled » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: